Leo: What I'm Looking For In a Woman
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA1 of 16
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Jim Smeal/BEImages/Rex USA4 of 16
- Photo: MARK TERRILL/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Photo credit: Mary Cybulski/Paramount Pictures6 of 16
- Photo: Rebecca Sapp/Getty Images North America7 of 16
- Photo: Kento Nara/Future Image/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Premiere/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Araya Diaz/Getty Images North America14 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/Getty Images North America15 of 16
Despite his reputation of only dating supermodels, Leonardo DiCaprio has some surprising responses when asked about what he's looking for in a lady.
"The Wolf Of Wall Street" star sat down with CBS This Morning's Gayle King and revealed that he's looking for a woman who possesses "humility, a sense of humor and not a lot of drama."
Gayle joked that she'd like to see the 39-year-old Oscar nominee settle down, and that she's willing to help him find that special someone. "It's going to happen when it's going to happen," he said of marriage, adding that he's going to let it happen "naturally."
"I'm all right. I'm good for now," he quipped.
Leo has been romantically linked to models Gisele Bundchen, Bar Refaeli and Erin Heatherton. He is now rumored to be seeing Sports Illustrated model Nina Agdal.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWhite House Glam
From Crowd Ignite