Leonardo DiCaprio Signs Up for $5 Million Commercial
- Photo: Eliot Press/Bauer-Griffin1 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Steinberg/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 6
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Molly McGonigle
DiCaprio is slated to make $5 million off the commercial that will be shot in April and run later in the spring throughout Asia.
This $5 million commercial salary will be the most lucrative one-off endorsement for DiCaprio, who has also represented TAG Heuer and Suzuki.
DiCaprio's rep declined to comment on the star's newest adventure.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite