Lindsay Lohan, Amanda Seyfried celebrate 'Mean Girls' 10th anniversary
- Photo: @amandaseyfried/Twitter1 of 15
- Photo: @lindsaylohan/Instagram2 of 15
- Photo: Paramount Pictures3 of 15
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: @lindsaylohan/Instagram5 of 15
- Photo: Paramount Pictures6 of 15
- Photo: Paramount Pictures7 of 15
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: Paramount Pictures9 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Bravo/UsMagazine/Promotional11 of 15
- Photo: Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images North America12 of 15
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 15
- Photo: HUMBERTO CARRENO/StarTraks14 of 15
The OWN reality star posted a sketch from the scene where the male character Damian attends the school's all girls emergency meeting, shouting the classic line: "She doesn't even go here!" The 27-year-old captioned the pic: "He has a point #happybirthday #10years #MeanGirls."
Lohan's shout out follows former costar Seyfried's, who also sent the movie love. Seyfried, who played the not so sensible Karen, tweeted: "On Wednesdays we wear pink," along with a pic of her character.
The actress is also using the anniversary for a good cause. Playing off one of the film's many catch phrases, "you can't sit with us," Seyfried posted a photo to her Instagram which read: "You can sit with us."
Along with the photo, a caption read: "In honor of the 10 year anniversary of Mean Girls, I alongside @kindcampaign say to you, "You CAN sit with us." Repost this picture with the hashtag #youcansitwithus in an effort to bring an end to girl-against-girl bullying. #youcansitwithus #eventhoughyourenotwearingpink."
Happy Birthday, Mean -- and nice -- Girls!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest celeb makeup mistakes.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »