Lindsay Lohan cleared in hit-and-run investigation
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin/GettyImages.com2 of 7
- Photo: Ben Dome/Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 7
- Photo: © Walik Goshorn/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 7
- Photo: Fern/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Lindsay Lohan will not face prosecution over allegations of hit-and-run, the Los Angeles District Attorney has ruled.
RELATED: LiLo parties despite debt
The "Mean Girls" star found herself at the center of a new scandal amid claims she struck Thaer Kamal with her Porsche as she left The Sayers Club in L.A. in March.
After initially telling cops he didn't require medical attention, the alleged victim checked into a hospital emergency room for treatment and threatened to file an incident report.
RELATED: See Lindsay's courtroom couture
Lohan denied the accusations and branded the claim "a complete lie".
However, the investigation stalled as neither Lohan nor Kamal chose to co-operate with officers, who were left with little evidence to prove a crime had been committed.
RELATED: Guess Lindsay's natural hair color
Authorities passed the files on to the District Attorney's office on Friday to decide upon any possible charges, but the case was rejected after officials deemed Kamal a "non-credible witness", according to TMZ.com.
RELATED: Stars in their cars
Detectives also studied surveillance tapes from the night in question and found there was "no collision".
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite