Lindsay Lohan Dyes Her Hair Red!
- Photo: Fern/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks2 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage/Joe Stevens/Retna Digital3 of 16
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: MARK SAVAGE/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: Deano/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: ST/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP15 of 16
Lindsay Lohan has gone back to her roots.
Fresh off her "Saturday Night Live" hosting gig, the actress, 25, showed off her new dye job in Beverly Hills, California Thursday. Though she's been blonde for years, Lohan has finally returned to her natural red hue.
The actress has become increasingly concerned about her appearance, multiple insiders tell the new issue of Us Weekly (on stands Friday). "Lindsay is worried about losing her looks," an insider says. "She has a lot riding on this comeback."
The former teen queen's younger sister, Ali, also recently got a makeover. On Sunday, the aspiring model showed off her new shoulder-length bob while shopping with Lindsay in New York City's SoHo neighborhood.
Tell Us: Do you prefer Lindsay Lohan as a redhead?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest celeb makeup mistakes.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Val Chmerkovskiy, Ian Somerhalder and more shirtless stars on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
We look back at the Kardashian clan's Greek yachting trip on April 27.Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »