Lindsay Lohan faces auction of storage property
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet1 of 19
- Photo: WENN2 of 19
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN3 of 19
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 19
- Photo: Paramount Pictures5 of 19
- Photo: Marc Andrew Deley/FilmMagic6 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 19
- Photo: WENN8 of 19
- Photo: Getty Images North America9 of 19
- Photo: Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic10 of 19
- Photo: Getty Images North America11 of 19
- Photo: ROLO/GSI12 of 19
- Photo: Zavar, Raffi/NPG13 of 19
- Photo: Mariotto/Bauer-Griffin14 of 19
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage15 of 19
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN16 of 19
- Photo: RMBI/GSI17 of 19
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage18 of 19
Lindsay Lohan's Christmas is going from bad to worse.
RELATED: Lindsay's probation is revoked
She's reportedly set to lose a lot of personal belongings after racking up a $16,000 debt at a storage facility.
The actress has allegedly fallen behind on her monthly payments to keep the items locked up, and they will be placed on the auction block if she doesn't bring her account up to date, reports TMZ.
Lohan placed her items in storage in Los Angeles earlier this year after moving out of her Venice, Calif., home following the arrest of a trespasser on her property in January.
RELATED: Stars get tangled by the law
She moved into a suite at the Chateau Marmont Hotel before spending the summer with her family in her native New York, and it appears keeping storage payments up to date hasn't been a big priority.
Her latest problem comes just a day after a Los Angeles judge revoked the actress's probation from a theft charge, amid allegations the actress lied to police officers after crashing her Porsche in June.
She now must wait for a hearing scheduled for Jan. 15 that could land her behind bars for a year.
Get out the vote
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
Check out the biggest celeb makeup mistakes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTprison book
From Crowd Ignite