Lindsay Lohan ordered to complete 15 months of therapy after rehab
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: KAMA/GSI2 of 16
- Photo: JAXN PRIM/GSI3 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Startraks/Rex USA5 of 16
- Photo: Giovanni/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: SMPD/Rex Features/Rex USA7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: FS2/ FayesVision/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters10 of 16
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: @lindsaylohan/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: REX Features/Wonderwall13 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Lindsay Lohan may have completed her court-mandated 90-day stint in rehab, but she's still not off the hook. On Wednesday, one day after the 27-year-old "Canyons" actress was photographed leaving Cliffside Malibu Rehab Center looking happy and healthy, Judge James R. Dabney ruled that she needs to complete an additional 15 months of psychological therapy, TMZ reports.
The therapy recommendation came via from Cliffside Malibu CEO and founder Richard Taite. In a letter filed to the court (and obtained by TMZ), Taite said he feels "it is critical that Ms. Lohan have court ordered therapy, specifically three fifty-minute sessions a week for the next eighteen months."
"Our entire clinical team is in unanimous agreement that if these sessions are not required by the court and attendance verified once a month to ensure accountability, it is a setup for almost certain failure," he wrote.
Judge Dabney apparently agreed, because he ordered Lohan to undergo therapy until Nov. 6, 2014. (Though Taite's letter said she should attend sessions for the next 18 months, the judge said she gets credit for the three months she spent in rehab.)
Lohan entered Cliffside on June 12 after spending a month at the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage, Calif. (She also served one day of her sentence at Morningside Recovery Center in Newport Beach, Calif.) The stint -- her seventh rehab stay overall -- was part of her March 2013 no-contest pleas to reckless driving and lying to police.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite