Lindsay Lohan Playboy Cover Leaked
- Photo: TheInsider.com/.1 of 21
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News2 of 21
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com3 of 21
- Photo: Simone Comi/StarTraks4 of 21
- Photo: Splash News5 of 21
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/Retna Ltd.6 of 21
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 21
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 21
- Photo: AB1/WENN9 of 21
- Photo: FS2/WENN10 of 21
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 21
- Photo: AO1/AMI/ZOJ/WENN12 of 21
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com13 of 21
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com14 of 21
- Photo: WENN15 of 21
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP16 of 21
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News17 of 21
- Photo: WENN18 of 21
- Photo: Splash News19 of 21
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP20 of 21
Lilo is featured on the January/February cover of Playboy, sitting on a red Playboy-themed chair with ears covering her body. The magazine hits newsstands on Dec. 15.
Playboy confirmed to RadarOnline.com that it is their January/February issue featuring Lohan.
As RadarOnline.com previously reported, the "Mean Girls" star had to reshoot the magazine spread because her first set of photos weren't up to Playboy's standards.
“Lindsay was told that the Playboy executives wanted to go another direction with her shoot so they asked her to come back for a second time,” a source exclusively told RadarOnline.com.
“The first pictures of Lindsay weren't exactly what they wanted so they have a new theme that they want to shoot,” the source said.
Lindsay will appear on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Dec. 15 to promote the issue, and it's the only interview she will be doing. Lohan was reportedly paid $1 million dollars for the photo shoot.
A Playboy spokesperson tells us they are investigating how the leak happened. Lohan's rep had no comment on our story.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED STORIES ON RADAR:
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite