Lindsay Lohan Allegedly Punched by Waitress on 24th Birthday
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News1 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: SPW/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Darran Robinson/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: TwitPic.com/.6 of 8
- Photo: SPW/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Not so happy birthday. Lindsay Lohan was allegedly punched by a waitress at Los Angeles club Voyeur early Friday morning, her 24th birthday.
"A waitress just hit me - punched me for no reason," the actress Twittered around 1 a.m. A witness tells UsMagazine.com that Lohan, who sipped Red Bulls and hid her SCRAM bracelet with thigh-high boots -- wasn't exaggerating.
"The waitress has a history with Doug Reinhardt, and Lohan was hanging out with him. She was jealous, and out of nowhere, the waitress punched her in the face!" the insider tells Us. "Doug didn't want any part of it and went to the other side of the booth. Lohan ran out."
The night didn't get better from there. Lohan went to a party at the nearby Rockstar House and ran into the waitress again! "Lohan showed up and cried because the waitress was there as well," says another source. "Some birthday."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite