Lindsay Lohan returns to Los Angeles hotel after ban
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet3 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 17
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: Diane L. Cohen/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage8 of 17
- Photo: Mariotto/Bauer-Griffin9 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 17
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 17
- Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais AP / WENN/.13 of 17
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: RMBI/GSI15 of 17
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage16 of 17
Lindsay Lohan returned to her favorite Los Angeles hotel this week after bosses lifted an order banning her from the premises.
RELATED: Fergie Makes a Mean Lindsay Lohan
The Mean Girls star was told to stay away from the exclusive Chateau Marmont after she allegedly failed to pay a $46,350 bill, which she racked up during her 47-day stay in June and July on room service meals, cigarettes, candles and drinks from the mini-bar.
Lohan allegedly claimed she thought executives behind her new Elizabeth Taylor TV biopic, "Liz & Dick," would be footing the bill.
RELATED: Celebs With Rebellious Spirits
However, she was spotted back at the hotel on Thursday night, and TMZ.com reports the actress resolved the dispute with the venue by settling the debt and putting in a personal phone call to the owner, hotel magnate Andre Balazs, to sort the issue out.
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Blake Lively gets celery up her nose, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLike Their Folks
From Crowd Ignite