Lindsay Lohan settles limo lawsuit
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: ROLO/GSI2 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: Zavar, Raffi/NPG4 of 16
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Diane L. Cohen/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Mariotto/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais AP / WENN/.15 of 16
Lindsay Lohan has settled a legal battle with a limousine company by paying her bill.
RELATED: Lindsay Lohan's courtroom couture
The actress was accused of racking up a tab of $90,585 with Elite Transportation Limo and Security Services by using the company's cars throughout 2009 and failing to pay. Execs filed suit against the actress last year to reclaim the cash and she has now settled the case out of court.
Lohan paid back almost all of the money she reportedly owed, according to TMZ.com, and the case was dismissed last week.
Check out Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed's cutest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Little Suri Cruise suggests that paparazzi should photograph her doll instead of her.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift has a lot to be thankful for this year on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Pamela Anderson: Profile
We profile the biggest sex icon of the last decade and ask - where did it all go wrong for someone...Watch Video »
Goldie Hawn, Reese Witherspoon, and Olivia Munn all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out which of Hollywood's geeky guys get all the hottest ladies.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFeathered Frocks
From Crowd Ignite