Lindsay Lohan settles limo lawsuit
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: ROLO/GSI2 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: Zavar, Raffi/NPG4 of 16
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Diane L. Cohen/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Mariotto/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais AP / WENN/.15 of 16
Lindsay Lohan has settled a legal battle with a limousine company by paying her bill.
RELATED: Lindsay Lohan's courtroom couture
The actress was accused of racking up a tab of $90,585 with Elite Transportation Limo and Security Services by using the company's cars throughout 2009 and failing to pay. Execs filed suit against the actress last year to reclaim the cash and she has now settled the case out of court.
Lohan paid back almost all of the money she reportedly owed, according to TMZ.com, and the case was dismissed last week.
Gisele Bundchen remembers her first runway, plus more supermodels' big week on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Check out Duchess Kate's chic yet budget-friendly looks during her second pregnancy.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The ladies of "Pretty Little Liars" take New York City by storm on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sam Smith looks happy and healthy while enjoying the sights in New Zealand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTACM Awards
From Crowd Ignite