Lindsay Lohan settles limo lawsuit
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: ROLO/GSI2 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: Zavar, Raffi/NPG4 of 16
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Diane L. Cohen/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Mariotto/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais AP / WENN/.15 of 16
Lindsay Lohan has settled a legal battle with a limousine company by paying her bill.
RELATED: Lindsay Lohan's courtroom couture
The actress was accused of racking up a tab of $90,585 with Elite Transportation Limo and Security Services by using the company's cars throughout 2009 and failing to pay. Execs filed suit against the actress last year to reclaim the cash and she has now settled the case out of court.
Lohan paid back almost all of the money she reportedly owed, according to TMZ.com, and the case was dismissed last week.
Check out Blake Lively's fashionable pregnancy style.Watch Video »
Check out Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed's cutest Instagram moments on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
Rihanna kicks off her birthday celebrations in a winter wonderland on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get a front row seat as the stars arrive to the 2014 American Music Awards and chat Taylor Swift with Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFeathered Frocks
From Crowd Ignite