Lindsay Lohan settles limo lawsuit
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: ROLO/GSI2 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: Zavar, Raffi/NPG4 of 16
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Diane L. Cohen/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Mariotto/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais AP / WENN/.15 of 16
Lindsay Lohan has settled a legal battle with a limousine company by paying her bill.
RELATED: Lindsay Lohan's courtroom couture
The actress was accused of racking up a tab of $90,585 with Elite Transportation Limo and Security Services by using the company's cars throughout 2009 and failing to pay. Execs filed suit against the actress last year to reclaim the cash and she has now settled the case out of court.
Lohan paid back almost all of the money she reportedly owed, according to TMZ.com, and the case was dismissed last week.
Beyonce rocks a one-piece, plus more of the best celeb swimsuit moments of summer 2015 thus far on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Check out Diane Kruger, Elizabeth Banks, and Kendall Jenner's style statements on OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Learn how you can get Jennifer Lawrence's fresh-faced glow at home on the latest episode of Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite