Lindsay Lohan settles limo lawsuit
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: ROLO/GSI2 of 16
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: Zavar, Raffi/NPG4 of 16
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Diane L. Cohen/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Mariotto/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais AP / WENN/.15 of 16
Lindsay Lohan has settled a legal battle with a limousine company by paying her bill.
RELATED: Lindsay Lohan's courtroom couture
The actress was accused of racking up a tab of $90,585 with Elite Transportation Limo and Security Services by using the company's cars throughout 2009 and failing to pay. Execs filed suit against the actress last year to reclaim the cash and she has now settled the case out of court.
Lohan paid back almost all of the money she reportedly owed, according to TMZ.com, and the case was dismissed last week.
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI am a Woman
From Crowd Ignite