Lindsay Lohan Threatens Legal Action Over Dubai Party Claim
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: AB/Retna Digital12 of 16
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: D. Warrington/Bauer-Griffin14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
Lindsay Lohan is threatening to take legal action against a party-planning company over allegations that her name has been used to promote a New Year's Eve bash in Dubai.
Lohan's representatives are to send a cease-and-desist letter to the unnamed firm to clear up false reports suggesting she will ring in 2012 at a massive party on a cruise ship in the United Arab Emirates, according to TMZ.
RELATED: Ali Lohan's Transformation
The actress's spokesman, Steve Honig, is adamant the story is untrue, and says Lohan plans to ring in the new year in California.
RELATED: Trouble With the Law 2011
He tells the website, "Lindsay is not going to Dubai, nor had she ever considered doing so. She will be spending New Year's Eve in Los Angeles with a few close friends and family."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »