Report: Lindsay Lohan threatens to quit rehab after doctors cut off her Adderall supply
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN1 of 14
- Photo: Startraks/Rex USA2 of 14
- Photo: FS2/FayesVision/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: REX Features/Wonderwall4 of 14
- Photo: SMPD/Rex Features/Rex USA5 of 14
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters6 of 14
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Reuters7 of 14
- Photo: FS2/ FayesVision/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Giovanni/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: WENN10 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News11 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage13 of 14
By Marisa Laudadio
Doctors at the treatment facility evaluated Lohan earlier this week and determined she does not need the drug she'd previously been prescribed to treat ADHA, sources told TMZ.
Lohan, 26, has been telling friends she wants to be moved to another facility that would allow her to continue taking the medication, which is often misused in Hollywood as a weight-control drug, reports the site.
"I have severe ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)," the actress told Piers Morgan shortly before her latest rehab visit. "I can't stand still. So I take Adderall for that. It calms me."
"I know people who take it to stay up, or girls who take it to supposedly stay slim because it kills your appetite," added Lohan, who a judge ordered must spend 90 days in the Rancho Mirage, Calif., facility after she violated her probation in a previous case. "But I eat all the time. I just take it to stay calm. It works well for me."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »