Lindsay Lohan wins restraining order against man she exposed as stalker
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/WireImage1 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: SPW / Splash News/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
WENN -- Lindsay Lohan has obtained a restraining order against the man she dubbed a stalker when she exposed him online.
RELATED: Find out which celebs are at Cannes
The actress posted a surveillance video grab of the man she claims has been threatening to kill her on her website earlier this week.
Lohan, who is facing a summer jail stint, admitted she's "scared" in a tweet to fans, which linked them to the photo of a bearded man online, now identified as David Cocordan.
The “Mean Girls” star wrote, "This is the freemason stalker that has been threatening to kill me - while he is TRESPASSING! im actually scared now.
"The blood in the 'cults' book was too much - all my fans, my supporters, please stand by me."
A temporary restraining order was issued against Cocordan on Thursday.
According to her declaration, obtained by TMZ.com, the star claims Cocordan has come to her home at least three times in the last four weeks and followed her to public appearances. He has also sent her more than a hundred text messages as well as phone calls, according to Lohan.
One recent text message, which read, "F------ n sucking wit u kkk i need it more thn", really upset the actress. In her declaration, she states, "I am afraid that this text message shows that Mr. Cocordan intends to sexually assault me."
Cocordan has been told to stay away from Lohan and stop trying to communicate with her.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite