Lindsay Lohan's Lawyers Preparing for the Worst
- Photo: WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Giovanni/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: SPW/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Molly McGonigle
Lindsay Lohan's legal team has had a busy few months. And with Lohan's next court date looming at the end of the week, her lawyers are working overtime trying to figure out what will happen to the starlet.
RELATED: The best political costumes
According to E! Online, while Lohan has been busy inside the Betty Ford rehab facility, Lohan's lawyers have tried to schedule meetings with Judge Elden Fox. However, Judge Fox is refusing to meet with the legal team. In light of the judge's reluctance, Lohan sources told E! Online that the lawyers are preparing for the worst. Which means real hard jail time.
RELATED: The best celeb mugshots
The source said, "They were hoping he'll give her 30 more days at Betty Ford, but because of this odd silence, they are kind of expecting the worst from him."
Lohan is not expected to be released from the Betty Ford Center before her court date on Friday, but instead will go straight to court and then, presumably, to jail.
RELATED: Learn all about Lohan over at MSN
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite