Lindsay Lohan's representative slams relapse reports
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks1 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 19
- Photo: Blayze/Splash News3 of 19
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet4 of 19
- Photo: Harpo Productions/Promotional5 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 19
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks7 of 19
- Photo: Splash News8 of 19
- Photo: Instagram/.9 of 19
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 19
- Photo: Instagram/.11 of 19
- Photo: Tom Meinelt/Splash News12 of 19
- Photo: KAMA/GSI13 of 19
- Photo: NC1/WENN14 of 19
- Photo: @lindsaylohan/Twitter15 of 19
- Photo: Giovanni/Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage17 of 19
- Photo: WENN18 of 19
RELATED: Most Memorable Celebrity Denials
The troubled star completed a 90-day court-ordered stint at a rehab center in Malibu, Calif., in August, and has since made it clear she is determined to stay clean and sober, but the new pictures feature Lohan appearing to be grabbing for a bottle of wine, sparking rumors that she has turned her back on sobriety.
But Lohan's rep tells "Extra" that the actress "continues to succeed in her recovery," adding, "The photo does not show Lindsay consuming any alcohol and could easily be misleading as her purse is also in the photo [next to the bottle] despite what the photos show."
Her father, Michael Lohan also dismissed the reports, telling Radar Online, "The story is ridiculous. First of all, I've never known Lindsay to ever, ever, ever have a glass of wine."
"I've seen and I speak to Lindsay constantly and every time I do, she is of clear mind and by no means do I have any suspicion of her relapsing in any way."
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »