Lindsay Lohan's Siblings Bash Their Dad, Michael, for Staging Intervention
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 27
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage2 of 27
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage3 of 27
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 27
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage5 of 27
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 27
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage7 of 27
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage8 of 27
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN9 of 27
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage10 of 27
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage11 of 27
- Photo: BT1/WENN12 of 27
- Photo: IGNAT/EROTEME.CO.UK/Bauer-Griffin13 of 27
- Photo: Fern/Splash News14 of 27
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage15 of 27
- Photo: Zavar, Raffi/NPG16 of 27
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/Invision/AP17 of 27
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet18 of 27
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage19 of 27
- Photo: Diane L. Cohen/WENN20 of 27
- Photo: Mariotto/Bauer-Griffin21 of 27
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage22 of 27
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage23 of 27
- Photo: Fame Flynet24 of 27
- Photo: Pablo Martinez Monsivais AP / WENN/.25 of 27
- Photo: RMBI/GSI26 of 27
Lindsay Lohan's siblings, Ali, Michael Jr. and Dakota, are taking her side.
After Michael Lohan attempted to stage an intervention with his eldest daughter Friday, the family is speaking out against him.
"Take this as your other daughter's plea to an absent father," model Ali Lohan, 18, told "Extra" in a statement Sunday. "I have always tried to stay out of the press because it hurts me to see how you malign my mother. But in this instance, I am breaking my silence. Please stop waging your own personal war against my family. We don't need you to intervene because we can take care of ourselves without you, as we have been all these years."
"I think it's unfortunate that the public had to be unwittingly invited into the lives of my family members due to my father's lies," actor Michael Jr., 24, added. "That being said, I think everyone can understand and see why my sisters, brother, mother and I do not associate with him anymore."
And 16-year-old Dakota Lohan said, "I have no good memories of my so called father. He has never been part of my life, and needs to leave my family alone!"
The "Liz & Dick" star called the police Friday to kick her dad off her property. But Michael isn't giving up. TMZ reports the determined dad plans to go to court to get a conservatorship for Lindsay.
Lindsay said she was "done" with her dad after a recorded phone call between the two of them was released on TMZ on Oct. 10. The call revealed an explosive fight between the actress and her mother, Dina Lohan, 50. Although Lohan accused her mother of using cocaine during the phone call, she explained to TMZ, "I told my dad a really hurtful and untruthful lie about my mom. She was not on cocaine."
"Daughters have fights with their moms," she explained. "It happens a lot. It's normal."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Behind the Scenes
Kendall Jenner and more stars share the best behind-the-scenes photos from the Cannes Film Festival on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Sarah Michelle Gellar, Cindy Crawford and more stars celebrated Cinco de Mayo on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen remembers her first runway, plus more supermodels' big week on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Avril Lavigne enjoys some fun in the sun while vacationing in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The ladies of "Pretty Little Liars" take New York City by storm on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
Ryan Reynolds gets up close and personal with a tortoise, plus more of his best Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'Magic' Man
From Crowd Ignite