Liv Tyler's Mom Bashes Dina Lohan
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Wonderwall1 of 24
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 24
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN3 of 24
- Photo: D.R./.4 of 24
- Photo: Rocke/Lopez/Splash News5 of 24
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com6 of 24
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 24
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin8 of 24
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash/Splash News9 of 24
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News10 of 24
- Photo: Hector Vallenilla/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 24
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 24
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 24
- Photo: JMF/WENN14 of 24
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com15 of 24
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com16 of 24
- Photo: Pascal Le Segretain/GettyImages.com17 of 24
- Photo: Joseph Bellantoni/Splash News18 of 24
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP19 of 24
- Photo: Splash News20 of 24
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News21 of 24
- Photo: LL1/WENN22 of 24
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com23 of 24
Liv Tyler's mother, rock legend Bebe Buell, has some fighting words for Dina Lohan in a new interview with Steppin' Out magazine.
Buell, who parented Liv Tyler with Aerosmith's Steven Tyler, says Dina's parenting style is morally reprehensible. "Going with [Lindsay] to events and witnessing her throwing drinks and stuff like that infuriates me," she told Steppin' Out's Chaunce Hayden. "It's about a lack of education and connection on the mother's part. I don't mean school when I say education. I'm talking about the education of the soul ... She's driven by money, not spirituality. I gave up the desire for money to be there for my daughter. I feel that's what Dina should be doing. Be there for Lindsay, like I'm there for Liv."
Buell has made her own parenting missteps over the years. Until Liv Tyler was 9 years old, Buell mislead her daughter into believing that rocker Todd Rundgren -- Liv's stepfather -- was her biological dad. Nonetheless, she offers up many tips for how she would raise Lindsay, and manage her career, differently than Dina.
RELATED: See more photos of Lindsay Lohan
"If Lindsay spent a year with me, I could turn her around," Buell tells Steppin' Out. "The first thing I would do is put 10 pounds on her. She needs a more kittenish quality. She's looking too thin right now. That's not a good look. And she also needs to go back to being a natural redhead. The blond hair doesn't work. It ages her. She just needs the right people around her. She's got it all man. She's just around people who don't get it."
So, what's the endgame Buell has in mind for LiLo? "I could have her winning her first Oscar in two years!"
Now that would be nothing short of a miracle.
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Go behind the scenes at the 2015 Life Is Beautiful Music & Art Festival in Las Vegas with Rosario Dawson, Kat Graham, Snoop Dogg and more!Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »