Lohan's lawyer predicts NY club case will be dropped
- Photo: Michael Stewart/Getty Images North America1 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: SSJ/ZOB/ZDS/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: TDAA/ZDS/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Miguel/CPR/Fame Flynet9 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 16
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN11 of 16
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: Marc Andrew Deley/FilmMagic13 of 16
- Photo: Paramount Pictures14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
NEW YORK (AP) -- Lindsay Lohan's attorney predicts there will be no case against the actress in connection with an alleged fight at a Manhattan nightclub.
Attorney Mark Jay Heller spoke after signing paperwork at the courthouse Monday. Lohan was not there.
Office of Court Administration spokesman David Bookstaver confirmed that a criminal complaint has not been drawn up at this time. The district attorney's office said only that the investigation is continuing.
RELATED: Lindsay Lohan pays of 2009 tax debt
Lohan was arrested on a charge of misdemeanor assault in the Nov. 29 incident at the club Avenue.
The "Mean Girls" and "Liz & Dick" star allegedly struck a woman in the face during an argument.
At the time of her arrest, her New York attorney, Heller, said Lohan was "a victim of someone trying to capture their 15 minutes of fame."
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »