Lohan Falls While Partying With Hiltons
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 15
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Al Seib/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: John Calabrese/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 15
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 15
- Photo: Alan Gelati/PLUM Miami/Promotional14 of 15
By Jon Warech
Lindsay Lohan has reconnected with an old pal and seems instantly up to her old ways.
The "Mean Girls" star, who was out partying in Malibu on Friday night with Paris and Nicky Hilton, tripped and fell while out on the town. Who is to blame? Lohan says the paparazzi.
"Omg, I'm so embarrassed, paparazzi just blinded me with flashes again, as I was walking into dinner," Lohan tweeted Friday night. "They pushed me and I tripped, hurt."
Not new to stumbling around town, Lohan also fell while exiting a New York City bar back in March.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Learn how to recreate Emmy Rossum's fresh-faced look on Wonderwall.com's DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
"#RichKids" newcomer Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff dishes about the drama on the new season and about spending QT with her dad, David Hasselhoff!Watch Video »
Check out Emma Stone, Emily Blunt, and Julianne Hough's style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out how Duchess Kate and Prince William are coping with little sleep on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMovie Makeover
From Crowd Ignite