Lohan Falls While Partying With Hiltons
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 15
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Al Seib/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: John Calabrese/PacificCoastNews.com12 of 15
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 15
- Photo: Alan Gelati/PLUM Miami/Promotional14 of 15
By Jon Warech
Lindsay Lohan has reconnected with an old pal and seems instantly up to her old ways.
The "Mean Girls" star, who was out partying in Malibu on Friday night with Paris and Nicky Hilton, tripped and fell while out on the town. Who is to blame? Lohan says the paparazzi.
"Omg, I'm so embarrassed, paparazzi just blinded me with flashes again, as I was walking into dinner," Lohan tweeted Friday night. "They pushed me and I tripped, hurt."
Not new to stumbling around town, Lohan also fell while exiting a New York City bar back in March.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Afraid of Bangs?
Rachel McAdams dishes on her 'About Time' makeunder, the hairstyle she's too afraid to rock in real life and more!Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian talks to ET about her new life with Kanye West and their new home they bought together.Watch Video »
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Did Olivia Wilde, Kate Winslet, and Scarlett Johansson stun in the fashion department this week? Watch OMG Celeb Fashion to find out!Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »