Macaulay Culkin no show at DJ gig
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: 20th Century Fox/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Columbia Pictures/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation/Promotional7 of 16
- Photo: Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation/Promotional9 of 16
- Photo: NHF/CHAB/ZDS/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: J. Shearer/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: NC1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Polk/FilmMagic15 of 16
Former child star Macaulay Culkin canceled his monthly DJ gig in New York at the last minute on Thursday night amid media speculation over his gaunt appearance.
The "Home Alone" actor's representative was forced to brush off speculation about his health this week after images emerged showing him looking frail.
The spokesperson insisted Culkin is in "perfectly good health," but the star decided to bail out of his DJ gig at Le Poisson Rouge hours later, instead dropping off his iPod for staff to play at the event.
RELATED: Countdown: Best Music Video Cameos
An employee from the venue tells People.com, "He's here all the time. He comes pretty often. Something just came up and he couldn't make it. But he did drop off his iPod ... It's a shame he's not here, because he always plays really good music."
A representative for Culkin subsequently reiterated the earlier statement when approached for a comment about his no-show, telling E! News, "The massive media attention towards the status of Mr. Culkin's health is unnecessary but duly noted."
Worst Fashion '14
From Taylor Swift to Jessica Simpson, check out more of the best makeover stars underwent this year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMr. Worldwide
From Crowd Ignite