Macaulay Culkin Turns 32!
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: MALCOLM CLARKE/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: PF1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks5 of 16
- Photo: 20th Century Fox/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: Columbia Pictures/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: Splash News9 of 16
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation/Promotional13 of 16
- Photo: NHF/CHAB/ZDS/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com15 of 16
By Jon Warech
"Home Alone" star Macaulay Culkin turned 32 on Sunday, celebrating a birthday just weeks after news spread that the actor was struggling with a heroin addiction.
Earlier in the month the National Enquirer reported that Culkin had "six months to live" but a rep for the former child star told TMZ the story is "not only categorically without merit, but it is also impossibly and ridiculously fictitious. ... We beseech the responsible media to consider the source and its reputation and to please not perpetuate this destructive and insulting story by pursuing it any further."
RELATED: Culkin attends Portman wedding
Days later Culkin showed up at the wedding of actress Natalie Portman, who married Benjamin Millepied at a private residence in Big Sur, Calif., on August 4.
RELATED: Child Stars: Where are they now?
Coincidentally, Culkin dated Portman's "Black Swan" co-star, Mila Kunis, from 2002 to 2011.
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »