Macaulay Culkin's Rep Shoots Down Heroin Story
- Photo: NHF/CHAB/ZDS/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: 893/Splash News2 of 19
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks4 of 19
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks5 of 19
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com6 of 19
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP7 of 19
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 19
- Photo: Chris Polk/FilmMagic9 of 19
- Photo: Splash News10 of 19
- Photo: MALCOLM CLARKE/Invision/AP11 of 19
- Photo: PF1/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: 20th Century Fox/Invision/AP13 of 19
- Photo: Columbia Pictures/Promotional14 of 19
- Photo: Splash News15 of 19
- Photo: Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation/Promotional16 of 19
- Photo: Promotional17 of 19
- Photo: Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation/Promotional18 of 19
"Home Alone" star Macaulay Culkin's publicist is firing back at tabloid reports suggesting he's a heroin addict fighting for his life.
RELATED: Where are these child stars now?
The former child star's representative tells TMZ the story is "not only categorically without merit, but it is also impossibly and ridiculously fictitious. ... We beseech the responsible media to consider the source and its reputation and to please not perpetuate this destructive and insulting story by pursuing it any further."
RELATED: Celebs who got emancipated
The story appears on the front page of the new issue of the National Enquirer, with a headline that reads "6 MONTHS TO LIVE!"
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Beach Bodies
As the temp cools down, heat things back up by checking out the best beach bodies of 2015!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Life With Toast
@TheFatJewish chats life with his Instagram-famous pooch @ToastMeetsWorldWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »