Macaulay Culkin's Rep Shoots Down Heroin Story
- Photo: NHF/CHAB/ZDS/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: 893/Splash News2 of 19
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks4 of 19
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks5 of 19
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com6 of 19
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/AP7 of 19
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 19
- Photo: Chris Polk/FilmMagic9 of 19
- Photo: Splash News10 of 19
- Photo: MALCOLM CLARKE/Invision/AP11 of 19
- Photo: PF1/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: 20th Century Fox/Invision/AP13 of 19
- Photo: Columbia Pictures/Promotional14 of 19
- Photo: Splash News15 of 19
- Photo: Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation/Promotional16 of 19
- Photo: Promotional17 of 19
- Photo: Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation/Promotional18 of 19
"Home Alone" star Macaulay Culkin's publicist is firing back at tabloid reports suggesting he's a heroin addict fighting for his life.
RELATED: Where are these child stars now?
The former child star's representative tells TMZ the story is "not only categorically without merit, but it is also impossibly and ridiculously fictitious. ... We beseech the responsible media to consider the source and its reputation and to please not perpetuate this destructive and insulting story by pursuing it any further."
RELATED: Celebs who got emancipated
The story appears on the front page of the new issue of the National Enquirer, with a headline that reads "6 MONTHS TO LIVE!"
Best Beach Bodies
From Ryan Phillippe to Sofia Vergara, see which stars had the most enviable beach bodies in 2014.Watch Video »
Worst Fashion '14
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
An in depth look at Jessica Alba wearing Proenza Schouler at the Valentines Day Premiere.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMuscle Man
From Crowd Ignite