Man pleads not guilty to stalking Mila Kunis
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: FOX2 of 9
- Photo: Terry Richardson/Harper's Bazaar3 of 9
- Photo: Sam Sharma/Nathanael Jones, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Brian Dowling/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A man charged with stalking Mila Kunis pleaded not guilty Friday to two felony charges and was denied a request to leave jail without having to post bail.
RELATED: Mila Kunis and James Franco Spotting
Stuart Lynn Dunn hung his head so he could not be seen or filmed throughout most of his arraignment hearing. He entered his plea through a public defender and was told to appear in court for another hearing on May 31, 2012.
Dunn, 27, was charged Thursday with stalking the "Black Swan" and "That `70s Show" actress, and violating a restraining order that was issued in February, after he was arrested for breaking into a vacant condo owned by Kunis. He was arrested earlier this month, outside Kunis' gym, where authorities said he had been waiting for three days in an attempt to meet the star.
RELATED: Kunis' Getaway with Ashton Kutcher
Deputy District Attorney Wendy Segall cited the condo arrest and his continued attempts to meet the actress as reasons his bail should remain at $150,000.
Superior Court Judge Shelly Torrealba told Dunn he must stay 500 yards away from Kunis and not attempt to contact her if he is released on bail. She refused his request to be released on his own recognizance, saying the crimes he is accused of are classified as violent and serious.
RELATED: A 'That '70s Show' Movie?
The actress did not attend Friday's hearing.
Dunn faces up to four years in prison if he is convicted.
Get out the vote
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite