Manager: Dennis Hopper has prostate cancer
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Ltd.1 of 5
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com3 of 5
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Dennis Hopper has been diagnosed with prostate cancer and is canceling all travel plans to focus on treatment.
Manager Sam Maydew says the 73-year-old actor and artist is being treated through a "special program" at the University of Southern California.
Asked about Hopper's prognosis, Maydew said, "We're hoping for the best."
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
Hopper was forced to cancel his appearance at an exhibition at the Australian Centre for the Moving Image in Melbourne called "Dennis Hopper and the New Hollywood," a collection of artwork and photography by the actor.
Hopper recently finished shooting the second season of TV's "Crash" and has several film projects in the works.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite