Mandy Moore Dyes Her Hair Red
- Photo: CS5/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Hollywood is seeing red!
There must be a hair color memo going around town, since yet another celeb has dyed her hair red. Mandy Moore is the third star this month to try out the coppery shade. Just last week, UsMagazine.com reported that Drew Barrymoore, 36, "felt like trying out red", and a few weeks prior Whitney Port, 25, debuted an apricot hue.
Moore, 27, unveiled her fiery new hue at an ASPCA event in NYC on Wednesday. And even though "Tangled" star is best known for dabbling in various shades of brunette, let us not forget her lighter, brighter pop-star days as a blonde.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite