Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's $39,000 Backpack Sells Out
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com2 of 17
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com3 of 17
- Photo: WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com5 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 17
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks7 of 17
- Photo: Freddie Baez/StarTraks8 of 17
- Photo: Mok/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: PS3/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: VPA/PacificCoastNews.com13 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com14 of 17
- Photo: Universal Studios/Jim Henson Productions/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com16 of 17
Not everyone shops on a budget!
"It was the first thing that sold off the shelf," Ashley, 25, said at the Paris launch of their new handbag collection Sept. 30. "During our last economic crisis in the U.S., the only thing that went up was Hermes."
Despite its hefty price tag, Barney's Fashion Director Amanda Brooks sees the luxe backpack as an investment.
"If you were ever going to spend $39,000 on a bag, that's the bag you should buy," she told Fashionista in July. "There's enough design to make it interesting and beautiful but they truly are classic bags -- and I think you also might be the only one who has it."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTadvertising issue
From Crowd Ignite