Matt Damon Is Having Another Baby Girl
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: RD/Erik Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 6
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.3 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/GettyImages.com4 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
He's being outnumbered!
Matt Damon and wife Luciana Barrosa are expecting another girl, E! News reports. The Oscar-winning actor, who turned 40 last week, and Barrosa already have two daughters, Isabella, 4, and Gia, 2, as well as Barrosa's daughter, Alexis, 11, from a previous relationship.
Their new baby is due next month.
Damon, who quietly wed Luciana in 2005, has credited his kids with keeping him grounded in Hollywood.
"It's pretty easy to kind of lose your way ... having kids is really helpful," he once told Parade magazine. "They kind of disabuse you of the notion of your greatness pretty quickly. There's a routine that you get into with kids that precludes you from going back to your single days. I'm probably more boring than I used to be. I go to bed earlier and I get up earlier."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite