Matthew McConaughey, Camila Alves Name Newborn Son Livingston
- Photo: Hahn/Marechal/Nebinger/StarTraks1 of 20
- Photo: © Byron Purvis / AdMedia/Retna Ltd.2 of 20
- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP3 of 20
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 20
- Photo: AW3/Arnold Wells/WENN5 of 20
- Photo: Glen Wilson/Warner Bros.6 of 20
- Photo: GSI/.7 of 20
- Photo: Loki/NPG8 of 20
- Photo: Justin/Erik/NPG9 of 20
- Photo: FAMEFLYNET/Fame Pictures10 of 20
- Photo: WENN11 of 20
- Photo: Enrique RC/Pacific Coast News12 of 20
- Photo: MIKE DISCIULLO/Bauer-Griffin13 of 20
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet14 of 20
- Photo: Pacific Coast News15 of 20
- Photo: TNYF/WENN16 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet17 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet18 of 20
- Photo: Chris Gardner/.19 of 20
"Camila Alves gave birth to our third child yesterday morning. Our son, Livingston Alves McConaughey, was born at 7:43 a.m on Dec. 28, 2012," McConaughey wrote. "He greeted the world at 9 lbs. and 21 inches. Bless up and thank you for your well wishes."
The couple's new arrival joins older siblings Levi, 4, and Vida, 3.
McConaughey, 43, announced his wife's pregnancy via Twitter July 4, just weeks after the couple tied the knot in Austin, Texas. Together since 2006, the couple swapped vows in front of several A-list pals, including Reese Witherpsoon and Woody Harrelson.
Several months into her third pregnancy, Brazilian model and handbag designer Alves, 30, told Us Weekly her two children were eager to welcome another sibling. "I think they fully understand that it's a little baby coming," she said in September. "They love it."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
Naomi Watts dishes on the secret to staying in touch with her inner child and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Check out Christina Aguilera's worst looks from over the years.Watch Video »
From Mariah Carey to Justin Timberlake, check out the most memorable celeb holiday cards from over the years.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Liev Schreiber, Lily Aldridge and more stars spend Sunday Funday with their kids on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Almost a year after divorcing Russell Brand, see how Katy Perry spent the past year as a single lady.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite