Meet Alicia Silverstone's Baby Boy!
- Photo: Tonya Wise/Splash News1 of 17
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Apega/WENN3 of 17
- Photo: WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Geffen/Promotional5 of 17
- Photo: SCOTT A/KEOLA/Bauer-Griffin6 of 17
- Photo: AMI/ZOJ/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: BSA/ZOJ/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Promotional9 of 17
- Photo: Paramount Pictures/Promotional10 of 17
- Photo: MSN/Promotional11 of 17
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: Geffen/Promotional13 of 17
- Photo: Pathe Pictures/Promotional14 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP15 of 17
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.16 of 17
Cute lil' cub!
The 34-year-old actress and her rocker husband, Christopher Jarecki, welcomed their boy in Los Angeles on May 5. Bear Blu (whose quirky name was suggested by Silverstone's mother-in-law) weighed in at 7 pounds, 15 ounces, and "had crazy amounts of hair when he came out," Silverstone tells Us. "He's really calm."
And the "Clueless" star and "Kind Diet" author says she went into full-on nesting mode after Bear Blu made his grand entrance. "I didn't leave the house at all for six weeks after his birth," Silverstone tells Us. "I wanted to soak in every moment of his scrumptiousness."
And hubby of six years Jarecki loves being a parent, too.
"We all take baths together sometimes," she notes.
For more exclusive photos of Silverstone's adorable baby boy and details about his first nine weeks, pick up the new Us Weekly, out now!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US WEEKLY:
Check out some of Heidi's craziest Halloween costumes through the years.Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Check out what the cast of "Beverly Hills, 90210" is up to now.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »