Meet Charlize Theron's Baby Boy Jackson!
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: JE1/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin5 of 16
- Photo: Francois Mori/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Vogue7 of 16
- Photo: LRR/Fame Flynet8 of 16
- Photo: FunnyOrDie.com/.9 of 16
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: FREDDIE BAEZ/StarTraks11 of 16
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks12 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Since announcing her son's adoption on March 14, Charlize Theron has kept little Jackson out of the public eye -- until now!
The 36-year-old Oscar winner showed off her pride and joy while walking through the Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris on Tuesday. It's the first time her son has been photographed in public.
"She has always wanted to be a mom," a source told Us Weekly in March. "She is glad to be able to do it on her own now and is so happy to be a mom.
Speaking to Vogue UK's May issue, Theron gushed that Jackson is "incredible" and "the coolest kid ever."
"I've always been very honest in saying I wanted a family," the never-married "Young Adult" star said. "I've always known I wanted a family. I don't think my mom could wait anymore!"
Theron hopes the relationship she creates with her son mirrors the one she has with her mom, Gerda.
"[I hope] to be like my mom. Fair, tough, loving and supportive. My mom has made it possible for me to be who I am. Our family is everything," she told the magazine. "Her greatest skill was encouraging me to find my own person and own independence."
Theron -- who hasn't been in a serious relationship since ending her nine-year partnership with Stuart Townsend in 2010 -- next appears in "Snow White and the Huntsman" (alongside Kristen Stewart and Chris Hemsworth) on June 1, and "Prometheus" (alongside Michael Fassbender, Noomi Rapace, Guy Pearce and Idris Elba) on June 8.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Meet Charlize Theron's Baby Boy Jackson!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite