Meet Jessica Alba's 8-Week-Old Daughter Haven Garner
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN2 of 15
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Ape/Splash News4 of 15
- Photo: Ape/Splash News5 of 15
- Photo: Headlinephoto/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN7 of 15
- Photo: Headline Photo/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: Bruja, Juan Sharma/Pacific Coast News9 of 15
- Photo: © RD / Orchon / Retna Digital/Retna Digital10 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE11 of 15
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: RAK/ZO6/WENN14 of 15
Haven Garner looks just like her mommy!
Jessica Alba, who gave birth just eight weeks ago, gave her first glimpse of the newborn while having brunch with hubby Cash Warren at Dominick's in West Hollywood Saturday.
Haven Garner is the second child for the couple, who welcomed daughter Honor Marie in 2008. With three years of motherhood under her belt, Alba, 30, feels much more prepared this time around.
"With Honor, I was constantly asking myself 'Is she moving? Is her heart beating?'" Alba recently told Latina. "I'd worry about everything, and with this baby I don't have the same anxieties."
Married to Warren since 2008, Alba also hinted that she may have more children in the next few years. "I just have to feel it out," she said. "See how my 30s treat me. I just try to live in the moment."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Cute Fam Moments!
From Jennifer Lopez to Reese Witherspoon, check out these priceless red carpet throwback pictures!Watch Video »
Dwayne Johnson chats "Furious 7" and dishes on his teen daughter's love of trucks with Wonderwall.Watch Video »