Meet Penelope Cruz, Javier Bardem's Newborn Son!
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Marianno Scandurra/Retna Ltd.3 of 9
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin5 of 9
- Photo: Splash News6 of 9
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News7 of 9
- Photo: 'Vicky Cristina Barcelona'/Promotional8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Late last week, Penelope Cruz and husband Javier Bardem took a sun-lit stroll in Will Rogers Park in Malibu, Calif. with a very precious package: their brand-new baby boy!
Surrounded by family members, Cruz, 36, gave birth to little Leo in late January at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles.
Dating since 2007, she and her "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" co-star Bardem, 41, secretly wed in July 2010 in a small ceremony at a pal's house in the Bahamas.
The resolutely private couple have kept mum about their new pride and joy -- but Bardem couldn't help but get emotional about his family while accepting a Goya Award in his native Spain on Feb. 13.
"I dedicate [this award] to my wife and son for awakening my heart and smile every day," the actor gushed.
In a July interview with Hola magazine, Cruz's look-alike sister, Monica Cruz, expounded happily on the the stunning couple: "They're so obviously very much in love."
"He's a friend and the best actor in the world," Cruz has said of her man.
MORE ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite