Megan Fox Undresses for Armani
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures1 of 14
- Photo: BULLS/Fame Pictures2 of 14
- Photo: Mandatory Byline: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures/Wonderwall3 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.6 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com8 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com9 of 14
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.10 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.11 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/Pacific Coast News13 of 14
The sultry and sexy "Jennifer's Body" actress Megan Fox, 23, is stripping down to her underwear in the name of fashion.
RELATED VIDEO: Megan Fox is killer in "Jennifer's Body"
The "Transformers" star has signed on to be the new face and body of Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans campaigns, ET confirms. The actress was photographed this past July alongside Armani at the Giorgio Armani Privé show.
RELATED: See more pics of Megan Fox
Fox's Armani ads will begin running worldwide in January. The actress succeeds Victoria Beckham, who stripped down for an Armani underwear campaign this past year.
RELATED: See our Megan Fox style profile
Soccer stud Cristiano Ronaldo has also signed on to pose for the men's Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans campaigns, though he will not be appearing alongside Fox in any of the ads.
RELATED VIDEO: Megan Gets Foxy For Armani
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Mariah Carey does her best impression of a mermaid on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at the Kardashians' makeup-free selfies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kelly Osbourne and more stars chat Oscar style, their favorite fashionistas, Hollywood power couples and more!Watch Video »
NYFW Personal Pic
Katie Holmes, Blake Lively, Gigi Hadid and more stars share their personal pics from New York Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Kidman, Felicity Jones, and Marion Cotillard all get an F for their Oscar gowns.Watch Video »