Megan Fox Undresses for Armani
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures1 of 14
- Photo: BULLS/Fame Pictures2 of 14
- Photo: Mandatory Byline: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures/Wonderwall3 of 14
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 14
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.6 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com8 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com9 of 14
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.10 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.11 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Pedro Andrade/Pacific Coast News13 of 14
The sultry and sexy "Jennifer's Body" actress Megan Fox, 23, is stripping down to her underwear in the name of fashion.
RELATED VIDEO: Megan Fox is killer in "Jennifer's Body"
The "Transformers" star has signed on to be the new face and body of Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans campaigns, ET confirms. The actress was photographed this past July alongside Armani at the Giorgio Armani Privé show.
RELATED: See more pics of Megan Fox
Fox's Armani ads will begin running worldwide in January. The actress succeeds Victoria Beckham, who stripped down for an Armani underwear campaign this past year.
RELATED: See our Megan Fox style profile
Soccer stud Cristiano Ronaldo has also signed on to pose for the men's Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans campaigns, though he will not be appearing alongside Fox in any of the ads.
RELATED VIDEO: Megan Gets Foxy For Armani
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Have you ever wanted to make your eyes pop and your skill look luminous? We'll show you how to get the look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Did Olivia Wilde, Kate Winslet, and Scarlett Johansson stun in the fashion department this week? Watch OMG Celeb Fashion to find out!Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Rumer Willis and "Dancing With the Stars" partner Val Chmerkovskiy blow off steam by making funny videos on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »