Meryl Streep stunned by David Blaine stunt
- Photo: Twitter/Vulture/.1 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Greg Allen/Rex USA3 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: © Nancy Barr/Retna Ltd.5 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: GILBERT TOURTE/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: REED SAXON/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: CHRIS POLK/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: REED SAXON/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: MATT SAYLES/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: JAN BAUER/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/Invision/AP15 of 16
Meryl Streep was left speechless at a charity gala in New York on Wednesday night after witnessing illusionist David Blaine appear to eat a wine glass.
RELATED: Meryl Streep's Fashion Retrospective
The "Devil Wears Prada" star was a guest speaker at the Dana and Christopher Reeve Foundation event, but she was lost for words when Blaine performed his party trick.
Streep was photographed with her hand held to her mouth, in shock, as the magician grabbed a wine glass from her table and began to chew on it.
RELATED: Best pop culture villainesses
Blaine tells Vulture.com, "I'm not allowed to do it [the trick] often, because I get in trouble for it. But I really like to do it."
Mandy & Minka
From girls’ nights out to working out, see how Minka Kelly is helping Mandy Moore cope post-breakup!Watch Video »
Naomi Watts dishes on the secret to staying in touch with her inner child and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrincess Debut
From Crowd Ignite