Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones jetting off for reunion vacation
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 12
- Photo: CHRIS PIZZELLO/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images North America4 of 12
- Photo: Greg Allen/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex USA6 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images North America8 of 12
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Andrew Toth/StarTraks10 of 12
- Photo: Javier Mateo/StarTraks11 of 12
Michael Douglas and his actress wife, Catherine Zeta-Jones, are planning to sealing their reunion by jetting off on a romantic getaway together.
The "Liberace" star separated from the Welsh beauty last summer after 13 years of marriage, but they have been working on repairing their relationship and returned to the red carpet for their first joint appearance last month, when they attended the opening night of director pal Steven Soderbergh's Off-Broadway play, "The Library."
Douglas has now revealed he is whisking his wife away for a short break this weekend so they can enjoy some alone time away from their two young children.
He says, "We're good. I think if both parties want to work it out, it works out. We wanna do it [repair the marriage], you know? Problem is always if one party is like, 'Oh, I'm not sure [about reconciling]', but no, Catherine and I are wonderful. We're just about to sneak out today for four days to get a little break from the kids."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »