Michael Douglas Tells Us: Catherine Zeta-Jones 'Is Doing Great!'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Richie Buxo/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: CHAB/SBI/ZDS/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: John Stillwell/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: WENN7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Catherine Zeta-Jones is back and better than ever after her recent bipolar II disorder diagnosis, says her husband Michael Douglas.
"She's great! She's down in Miami doing 'Rock of Ages,' the musical," the 66-year-old actor told Us Weekly at the Urban Zen Stephan Weiss Awards in New York Thursday. "So she's doing great. She's doing a great job."
Once Zeta-Jones, 41, wraps production on the star-studded film (which features Julianne Hough, Tom Cruise, Russell Brand, Alec Baldwin, Malin Akerman and Mary J. Blige), the two plan to "do the same thing we always do -- we go to Spain!"
During a May interview with Oprah Winfrey, the "Wall Street" actor said his battle with stage four throat cancer was "very hard" on his wife. Adding to Zeta-Jones' worries, "My son is in federal prison, my ex-wife suing me ... it's kind of hard for the wife to say that she's depressed."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM USWEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTYoung Hollywood
From Crowd Ignite