Michelle Williams' Daughter Matilda Reportedly Loves Jason Segel
- Photo: WENN1 of 15
- Photo: LOMELI/Bauer-Griffin2 of 15
- Photo: Jae Donnelly/USMagazine3 of 15
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks4 of 15
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/Juan Sharma/Pacific Coast News5 of 15
- Photo: Dave Allocca/StarTraks6 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 15
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: Picasa/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Ethan Miller/GettyImages.com10 of 15
- Photo: Rob Griffith/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: Christopher Jue/StarTraks13 of 15
- Photo: Yumeto Yamazak/StarTraks14 of 15
Before the actor began pursuing Michelle Williams, "I never thought Jason would ever date someone with a kid," a Segel confidante tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out now). "But he's taking everything in stride. He's ready to be a grown-up."
In fact, Williams' 6-year-old daughter Matilda (with her ex, the late Heath Ledger) "loves Jason," a source adds of the two, who were spotted playing together last month in a Brooklyn park. "Jason knows how to entertain children. You can't be that obsessed with puppets and not learn a few things!"
"The Muppets" actor Segel, 32, and three-time Oscar nominee Williams, 31, who met through mutual pal Busy Philipps, 32, have slowly begun to take their relationship public. During the Tribeca Film Festival in New York, the two stars were spotted packing on the PDA while supporting each other's latest projects (Segel's "The Five-Year Engagement," Williams' "Take This Waltz.")
"She's fallen for him hard," a Williams source tells Us. "She's really giving this a shot."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Find out everything you need to know about Caitlyn Jenner in two minutes.Watch Video »
Bares it All