Mila Kunis: 'I Was Blind in One Eye'
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.1 of 5
- Photo: Darla Khazei/Pacific Coast News2 of 5
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: Albert Ferreira/StarTraks Photos/.4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Sexy starlet Mila Kunis is no stranger to catching a few appreciative glances, but the "Black Swan" actress has a secret about her own smoldering stare.
"I was blind in one eye for many years, and nobody knew," the Ukraine native, 27, told February's Cosmopolitan about her struggle with chronic iritis, an inflammation of the iris.
Fortunately, the star's health issues have a happy ending.
"I'm not blind anymore," she says. "I had surgery a couple of months ago. They cut it open and dropped a new lens in there."
Her eyes weren't the only facial feature Kunis opened up about to the mag, which named her this year's Fun Fearless Female.
When asked which of her co-stars was the best kisser, the newly single actress (she split with longtime beau Macaulay Culkin several months ago) gave props to several of her colleagues, citing "Justin [Timberlake]'s upper lip ... Natalie [Portman]'s bottom lip ... Ashton [Kutcher]'s stubble ... James [Franco]'s chip ... and Jason [Segel]'s teeth."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGet Well Soon
From Crowd Ignite