Mila Kunis Tries to 'Kill Germs' With Vodka, Tequila and Vitamins
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: via DailyMail/GQ2 of 16
- Photo: Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Glamour UK/Promotional8 of 16
- Photo: WENN9 of 16
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Sekretarev/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Patrick Hoffman/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: PX1/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Sekretarev/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Just where is Mila Kunis getting her medical advice?
In GQ's Men of the Year issue, the "Knockout of the Year" honoree and star of "Friends With Benefits" offered to help writer Michael Idov cure his sore throat with an unusual remedy.
"Let's get some Cabernet going," she told Idov after preparing some hot tea in her apartment. "It'll make you feel better and it will make you drunk."
After handing off the $50 Grgich Hills Cabernet Franc bottle to Idov, Kunis decided it was "perfect for boiling" and poured it into a saucepan.
She then added green tea powder ("It's vitamins!"), two gel caps of fish oil ("What's the difference? It's all going to end up liquefied and syrupy"), apple cider vinegar ("Because that's just always good for you"), and Ayurvedic chai.
Kunis, 28, then agreed to test the concoction with Idov. "I'll get wasted with you on this wine," she told him. "F-ck it. It's good for you!"
Unhappy with the results, Kunis then decided to add an extra ingredient: hard alcohol. "I have vodka and I have tequila," she told Idov. "What do you think kills germs better?"
The Golden Globe nominee settled on a bottle of Ketel One vodka, pouring half of it into their mugs. "There. Healthy!" she exclaimed. "This will kill everything."
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite