- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Fern/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: WENN4 of 8
- Photo: Miley and Liam take a stroll in Los Angeles on June 8/BJJ/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Karl Milan/Splash News6 of 8
- Photo: G Tres/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Kat Giantis
Miley Cyrus received a whole lot of disapproving finger-wagging on Friday after photos surfaced of her holding a Corona while hanging at a hot spot in Madrid. But before you raise your own digit to point out that she's still a couple weeks away from her 18th birthday (the legal drinking age in Spain), maybe try to have a little sympathy.
Seems the starlet is not only dealing with the Bret Michaels-tinged breakup of parents Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus, but she's also nursing a bit of a broken heart herself.
People magazine reports that Miley has once again split with boyfriend Liam Hemsworth, 20, the second time in three months they've called it quits.
"Their on- and off-again relationship is currently off," shares a snitch. "But you never know with Miley and Liam. They could be back on at some point."
Chimes in a Hemsworth spy, "There was no drama. The relationship just ran its course. They were good friends first and remain friends."
RELATED: Is Miley the new Lindsay?
The "Last Song" co-stars initially parted ways in August, not long after she declared them "so happy" on her website and gushed that the Aussie actor is "my best friend in the whole wide world. I love him." They were back together by September.
One reason for their connection, she explained to Teen Vogue, is that "we're both deeper than normal people, what they think and how they feel."
The pair was first linked in August 2009, when they were photographed kissing goodbye at the Nashville airport.
But People says that things lately have been strained by distance, with Hemsworth in Australia and Cyrus globe-trotting for her various movie and music commitments.
Got some post-breakup advice for Miley and Liam? Share it in the comments.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite