Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth 'Are Talking' While He's in Australia, Source Says
- Photo: CPR/VM/Fame Flynet1 of 15
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks2 of 15
- Photo: Sasha/Fame Flynet3 of 15
- Photo: Miguel/Fame Flynet4 of 15
- Photo: Pheed.com/.5 of 15
- Photo: Pacific Coast News6 of 15
- Photo: St. Clair/Macca/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP9 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 15
- Photo: Wonderwall11 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Flynet13 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images North America14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth clearly needed some distance. Engaged since last summer, Cyrus, 20, and Hemsworth, 23, have been enduring "the worst fights of their relationship" for the past few months, a source concedes in the new issue of Us Weekly, out now. The singer-actress and her "Last Song" co-star have been warring bitterly over everything from Cyrus' drastic punk makeover to his reported Feb. 23 make-out session with an A-list actress.
Which is why Hemsworth dispatched himself March 2 to his homeland of Australia, 7,900 miles away from Los Angeles, to visit with family. "Miley and Liam are talking," another friend assures Us, "but he needed a beat."
Cyrus, meanwhile, has taken a "beat" from social media -- taking a Twitter break last week after Us and other outlets reported news of a major rift between the couple. (She also made two excursions in Los Angeles -- one with Hemsworth's pal Paul Khoury -- where she was photographed without her engagement ring.)
According to E! News, Hemsworth's parents recently purchased a $1.6 million home in Australia for the "Hunger Games" star, where he'll stay during his extended visits Down Under. "He doesn't seem especially sad [or] happy," an insider told the site of his mood during his latest trip. "He seems to be enjoying seeing his family as far as we can tell."
For more on Hemsworth and Cyrus' rocky times -- and whether they'll actually make it to the altar -- pick up the new Us Weekly, on stands Friday.
MORE ON WONDERWALL
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite