Miley Talks Nashville, Her Bad-Girl Image and More in Prestige
- Photo: Prestige via CeleBitchy.com/Promotional1 of 16
- Photo: JMA/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital4 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: VPC/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Silvia Izquierdo/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: @mileycyrus/Twitter8 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: GVK/MATEI H/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: GVK/MATEI H/Bauer-Griffin11 of 16
- Photo: GCA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com13 of 16
- Photo: Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Miley Cyrus takes every opportunity to jet back to her native Tennessee, Tenn., because life in Los Angeles makes her "sad."
The teenage singer and actress, who was born in Nashville, prefers the slow pace of the South and insists she's no California girl - because people "take life for granted" there.
She tells Prestige magazine, "I'm not a big fan of L.A., I've got to be honest. I like being able to work here, but any chance to go back home, I love it.
"People really take life for granted in California. It makes me sad sometimes. So I have to give myself that reality check every once in a while and go back home. Everyone [in L.A.] is so busy and everyone is trying to be better than the other person, and everyone has got so much going on. Nashville life is just so laid back and people enjoy every second of life that they have."
Miley also used her Prestige spot to discuss the image she's given by the media.
"The press seems to think that I'm trying to make this big turn and become a bad girl, and really I'm trying to be more connected with the Earth," she says. "[Either] I'm a great role model or I'm completely inappropriate for anyone under 13 and I am controversial ... There was this magazine article the other day, showing all the younger celebrities. I was the 'girl next door' or whatever, and I fell under the category of 'good girl gone bad.' And I was like, 'What the hell, man?'"
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite